World class manufacturing is a integrated methodology in which lean manufacturing techniques are applied, focusing on the elimination of all losses and wastes, zero accidents and zero breakdowns in the whole plant.
WCM has 10 technical and 10 managerial pillars.
Each pillar works in coordination with each other to achieve zero accident, zero defect, zero loss and waste.
As Yarış Kabin we implement the following Technical Pillars:
1) SA - Safety
2) CD - Cost Deployment
3) FI - Focused Improvement
4a) AM - Autonomous Maintenance
4b) WO- Work place Organization
5) PM - Professional Maintenance
6) QC - Quality Control
7) LO - Logistics
8) PD - People Development
9) ENV - Environment
Both operational and managerial pillars are defined in 7 steps.
These steps are implemented in three parts as;
- the reactive part,includes the detection of the problems and the countermeasures to be taken
- the preventive part, the applications of the countermeasures are initiated and followed
- the proactive part, the problems are predicted and the precautions are taken.
As the Yaris Kabin, we adopt WCM culture. We make World Class Manufacturing in order to maximize our occupational health and safety applications with the understanding of zero work accidents, to continuously increase the competence of all our employees and to make high quality products with zero defects first time.
Yarış Cabin is the leading and pioneering enterprise in the market of Agricultural and Industrial Vehicle Cabin and components manufacturing. It has integrated the quality management systems with its own principles. It has adopted the mission stemming from this integration as its quality policy.
Based on the needs and expectations of the customers, it has been our principal responsibility to implement preventive actions in order to improve the quality and create value beyond our customer expectations. We share this responsibility equally among all the team members and partners.
We hereby declare that as Yarış Cabin family, we;
Meet the needs and expectations of our customers without compromising,
Comply with national and International regulations without concessions,
Obey environmental standarts and sustainability conditions,
Establish a contemporary, dynamic, innovative and transparent organisational structure and lead our business partners with this approach,
Orient ourselves to development and mutual benefits of our stakeholders,
Invest in human resources to cultivate well-qualified individuals who are conscious on quality,
Constantly improve the performance of our quality management system.
Yarış Kabin San. ve Tic. A.Ş. as an experienced manufacturer of tractor safety cabins and industrial equipment, we accept the responsibility to protect and be friendly to the environment and reduce the harmful effects of our operations. Therefore, we commit the following:
• Comply with the current regulations of Quality Management Systems, its audit requirements, continuous improvement activities, and periodical assessment,
• Manage the use of energy sources (electricity, natural gas, water, fuel, etc.) and set targets to reduce the emission levels measured by an accredited organization,
• Comply with all local and national government legislation and regulations,
• Minimize toxic emissions and other harmful waste by applying advanced technology as well as using possible methods of reclaiming, reusing, and recycling,
• Encourage our employees, customers and suppliers to adopt similar principles and support our company’s objective,
• Measure its impact on the environment and set targets for ongoing improvement.
• İncrease our individual contribution by continuous training with our employees who have adopted a team spirit and ethical values, by always keeping human and environmental health at the forefront, using materials and technology that do not harm the environment and human health, aim to be a leader company in the sector in terms of technology and quality